Makes: 3 | Prep Time: 10 min. | Cook Time: 10 min.
- 3/4 pound DOLE® Power Up Greens™ Baby Kale
- 2 teaspoons olive OR canola oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon ginger, minced
- 2 teaspoons lite soy sauce OR liquid aminos
- 1/8 teaspoon red pepper flakes, optional
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil (optional)
- 1/4 cup slivered almonds, toasted
- Blanch kale in large pot of boiling water 2 to 3 minutes. Drain well.
- Heat olive oil in nonstick skillet. Add garlic, ginger and pepper flakes; cook over low heat, stirring, 1 to 2 minutes. Add blanched kale and soy sauce to pan. Cook, stirring 5 to 7 minutes, until heated through.
- Just before serving, stir in sesame oil. sprinkle with almonds.