Makes: 4 Servings | Prep Time: 10 Minutes min. | Cook Time: 15 MInutes min.
- 1 lime
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 4 (6 ounce) catfish filets
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 2 1/2 pounds seedless DOLE® Watermelon, chopped
- 1/4 DOLE Red Onion, thinly sliced
- 1 jalapeño, chopped
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Zest the lime into a large bowl. Cut the lime in half and squeeze the juice from one half into the bowl. Set aside.
- Combine the juice from half the lime, olive oil, cumin, salt and pepper in an 8″x8″ baking dish and mix well. Arrange the catfish filets in the baking dish, turning to coat with the lime mixture. Bake 15 minutes until the fish is not longer opaque and flakes easily with a fork.
- Meanwhile, whisk the honey into the remaining lime juice. Add the watermelon, onion, cilantro and pepper. Toss to coat.