Makes: 4 | Prep Time: 15 min. | Cook Time: 0 min.
- 2 tablespoons sweet chili sauce
- juice of 1 lime
- 1 small red chili, chopped fine
- 1 tablespoon chopped cilantro (or to taste)
- 1 teaspoon minced red onion
- 1/4 DOLE Papaya, peeled and seeds removed
- 1 large DOLE Banana, peeled
- STIR together the sweet chili, lime juice, chili, cilantro and onion.
- DICE papaya into small pieces and cut bananas into 1/4-inch cubes. Mix with the other ingredients.
- SERVE salsa spooned over the top of chicken or fish.