Makes: 6-8 | Prep Time: 20 min. | Cook Time: * min.
- 1/2 pound red beets (1 large), peeled and coarsely chopped
- 1 large scallion, chopped
- 1/4 cup (packed) chopped fresh DOLE® Spinach
- 8 ounces nonfat cream cheese
- 2 teaspoons freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons snipped chives
- In bowl or food processor, pulse beets, scallion and spinach until finely chopped.
- Add nonfat cream cheese, lemon juice and salt, and process until well-blended, leaving some texture in dip.
- Transfer to bowl and stir in chives.
- Serve as a dip with crudites or as a spread on toasted whole wheat bread.