Makes: 4 | Prep Time: 15 min. | Cook Time: 15 min.
- 2 teaspoons olive or canola oil
- 1/2 pound boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut in strips
- 1 medium DOLE® Onion, thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh ginger
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1 cup low sodium chicken broth
- 1/4 cup lite soy sauce or liquid aminos (soy substitute)
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1/2 teaspoon anise seed, crushed
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 cups DOLE Broccoli, cut into florets
- 1 DOLE Red Bell Pepper, cut into chunks
- 2 cups fresh DOLE Tropical Gold® Pineapple, cut into chunks
- Heat oil in non-stick wok or large skillet. Add chicken; stir-fry 5 minutes. Remove to bowl. Add onion, ginger and garlic to same pan; stir-fry 2 minutes.
- Combine broth, soy sauce, cornstarch, anise seed and cinnamon; add to same pan. Add broccoli and bell pepper. Cover, cook 2 to 3 minutes or until broccoli is tender-crisp. Stir in pineapple and chicken. Heat through.