Makes: 8 Servings | Prep Time: 15 Minutes min. | Cook Time: 25 Minutes min.
- 2 cups old-fashioned oats
- 1 cup puffed rice cereal
- 1/2 cup slivered almonds
- 1/2 cup pumpkin seeds
- 1/4 cup chia seeds
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1/4 cup honey
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 1/2 cup DOLE® Seedless or Golden Raisins
- Combine oats, rice cereal, almonds, pumpkin seeds, chia seeds and cinnamon in a large bowl; stir until well blended. Mix in honey and oil while simultaneously stirring.
- Pour granola mixture onto a foil-lined sheet pan. Bake at 350°F. for 15 minutes. Stir and continue baking for 10 minutes or until golden brown.
- Combine granola with raisins, once mixture has cooled. Serve over yogurt, if desired.