Makes: 6 Servings | Prep Time: 15 min. | Cook Time: 0 min.
- ½ cup diced red bell pepper
- ½ cup diced green bell pepper
- ½ cup diced yellow bell pepper
- ½ cup diced orange bell pepper
- ½ medium red onion, diced
- ½ jalapeno chile, seeded and diced*
- 1 garlic clove, finely minced
- 4 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- ¼ cup minced fresh cilantro, loosely packed
- Salt to taste
- MIX all of the ingredients in a medium bowl. Refrigerate for at least 1 hour before serving to allow the flavors to meld.