Makes: 4 Servings | Prep Time: 5 Minutes min. | Cook Time: 7 Minutes min.
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 3/4 lb. cod or other while fish
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 8 (8" diameter) flour taco shells
- 1 avocado, chopped
- 1/2 cup DOLE® Shredded Red Cabbage
- 1 cup canned DOLE Pineapple Chunks, drained
- 1/2 cup prepared salsa (optional)
- Heat the olive oil in a medium nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add the fish and season with salt and pepper. Cook for 5-7 minutes, turning fish halfway through cooking time, until fish is opaque in the center and flakes easily with a fork. Divide fish into 8 pieces.
- Meanwhile, warm taco shells according to package instructions. Place a piece of fish in each taco and top with equal portions avocado, cabbage and pineapple. Serve with a tablespoon of salsa on top, if desired.