Makes: 8 Servings | Prep Time: 10 Minutes min. | Cook Time: 13 Minutes min.
- 6 cloves garlic, sliced
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 16 cups (packed) stemmed and roughly chopped swiss chard (about 5 large bunches)
- 1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- Heat garlic and oil in large skillet over medium-low heat until garlic begins to turn golden, about 3 minutes. Transfer mixture to small bowl and set aside.
- Add greens, red pepper flakes, and salt to skillet. Using tongs, turn greens until wilted enough to fit in pan. Raise to medium, cover, and cook 7 to 10 minutes, tossing. Transfer greens to a colander to drain. Return to pan and toss with reserved garlic and oil mixture.