Makes: 4 Servings | Prep Time: 20 Minutes min. | Cook Time: 45 Minutes min.
- 1 package (6 oz.) DOLE® Baby Spinach, divided
- 1 lb. ground turkey
- 3 green onions, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup seasoned dry breadcrumbs
- 1/4 cup ketchup
- 1 teaspoon dried basil, crushed
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano, crushed
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 jar (24 oz.) marinara sauce
- 12 oz. whole wheat spaghetti, cooked and drained
- Chop 1 cup spinach and combine in large bowl with ground turkey, green onions, breadcrumbs, ketchup, basil, oregano, salt and cayenne pepper, mixing well. Shape firmly into 12 (1 1/2-inch) balls. Place in 13×9-inch baking dish, sprayed with nonstick cooking spray. Bake at 375°F, 20 to 25 minutes or until cooked through, turning once or twice.
- Combine remaining spinach and marinara sauce in large skillet. Cook, stirring occasionally, until spinach is wilted and sauce is heated through.
- Serve sauce over spaghetti on 4 serving plates and top each with 3 turkey meatballs.