Makes: 6 Servings | Prep Time: 15 Minutes min. | Cook Time: 8 Minutes min.
- 1 bunch DOLE® Celery, trimmed and stalks separated
- Olive oil
- Salt and ground black pepper, to taste.
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1-1/2 tablespoons packed brown sugar
- 1-1/2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon fish sauce
- 1 teaspoon grated fresh ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- Chopped dry roasted peanuts, optional
- Parsley, optional
- Heat grill or large pan to medium-high.
- Brush celery stalks with olive oil, salt and pepper, to taste.
- Grill 5 to 8 minutes, turning until grill-marked on all sides. (In large grill pan, grill celery stalks in batches.)
- Cool celery enough to handle; cut diagonally into bite-size pieces. Place in serving bowl.
- Whisk together peanut butter and chicken broth in small saucepan over low heat. Add lime juice, brown sugar, fish sauce, ginger and crushed red pepper. Cook; stirring, 3 to 4 minutes or until heated through.
- Pour peanut sauce, to taste, over celery and toss to coat. Garnish with chopped peanuts and parsley, if desired. Refrigerate leftovers.