Makes: 6 | Prep Time: 8 min. | Cook Time: 20 min.
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh ginger
- 1 shallot, chopped
- ¼ teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 1 pound small fresh okra, untrimmed OR 1 pkg (16 oz.) whole frozen okra
- 1 ½ cups yellow grape or cherry tomatoes, halved
- ½ cup loosely packed fresh basil leaves
- 2 tablespoons DOLE® Portobello Mushroom Powder
- Coarse salt, to taste
- COMBINE oil, garlic, ginger, shallot and crushed red pepper in large skillet; cook over medium heat, stirring 2 to 3 minutes.
- ADD the okra and cook, covered, 10 to 12 minutes or until just tender, stirring occasionally.
- ADD the tomatoes and Portobello Mushroom Powder; cook stirring for 3 to 4 minutes. Stir in basil and season with salt to taste.