Makes: 4 | Prep Time: 15 min. | Cook Time: 15 min.
- 1 can (20 oz.) DOLE® Pineapple chunks, drained
- 3 cups Watermelon chunks
- 1 cup grapes
- 2 tablespoons frozen passion fruit juice concentrate or frozen orange juice concentrate
- 1 cup plain low-fat yogurt
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh mint leaves
- Combine pineapple chunks, watermelon and grapes in large bowl; set aside.
- Stir juice concentrate, yogurt, honey, lemon juice and mint in small bowl until blended.
- Spoon over fruit mixture; toss gently to coat.
- Serve in parfait glasses or dessert dishes.
- Garnish with sliced strawberries and fresh mint, if desired.