Makes: 4 | Prep Time: 10 min. | Cook Time: 10 min.
- 2/3 cup nonfat sour cream
- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
- 2 green onions, sliced
- 2 to 3 tablespoons hot-sweet mustard
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Butter lettuce leaves
- 2 pints California Strawberries , stemmed
- 2 cups assorted fresh fruit pieces (select from grapefruit segments, Pineapple chunks, orange and kiwi slices)
- 8 slices (1 ounce each) lean turkey and/or ham
- 1/2 cup alfalfa sprouts
- In small bowl whisk sour cream substitute, vinegar, onions and mustard; season with salt and pepper. Set aside.
- To assemble salad: Line four dinner plates with lettuce. Top with fruits, turkey and sprouts, dividing equally.
- Serve with dressing on the side.