Makes: 4 | Prep Time: 15 min. | Cook Time: 15 min.
- 1 bag (16 oz.) DOLE® Classic Cole Slaw
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 5 DOLE green onions, finely chopped
- 1 can (15 oz.) diced Tomatoes
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 2 cups whole grain rice, cooked
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Pepper to taste
- 2 teaspoons grated Parmesan cheese
- Chopped parsley for garnish
- Cook onions in olive oil in large sauce pot. Stir in coleslaw; let brown slightly. Stir in tomatoes, garlic, salt and pepper.
- Simmer 20 minutes or until coleslaw is tender.
- Spoon hot rice into serving bowl, spoon coleslaw mixture over rice.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese and parsley.