Makes: 8 Servings | Prep Time: 25 Minutes min. | Cook Time: 20 Minutes min.
- 1 1/2 cup chopped Dole® Celery
- 1 1/2 cup chopped Dole Carrots
- 3/4 cup chopped Dole Onion
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 2 tablespoon almond oil
- 1/3 cup unsweetened soy protein or whey powder
- 6 cups vegetable broth
- 1 can (14.5 oz.) diced tomatoes with mild green chilis
- 3 cups canned navy beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 cup cooked brown lentils
- 1 lb. wild salmon fillet, cut into 1" cubes
- 3 cups bite-size pieces chicory
- 2 tablespoons chopped Dole Cilantro
- Sauté celery, carrots, onion, garlic and cumin in oil in large stockpot over medium-high heat, stirring frequently, 5 to 10 minutes. Stir in soy protein until blended.
- Add broth, tomatoes, beans and lentils; bring to a boil. Add salmon, chicory and cilantro; simmer 8 to 10 minutes or until salmon is cooked through.