Makes: 9 | Prep Time: 15 min. | Cook Time: 15 min.
- 2 cans (8 oz. each) DOLE® crushed Pineapple, undrained
- 1 bag (12 oz.) DOLE Pitted Prunes, halved
- 2 medium green cooking Apples, peeled, cored and thinly sliced
- 3/4 cans DOLE Seedless Raisins
- 1 cup quick cooking oatmeal
- 3/4 cup pie crust mix
- 1/2 cup light brown sugar, packed
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- Combine undrained pineapple, prunes, apples and raisins in 9-inch square baking pan.
- Combine oatmeal, pie crust mix, brown sugar, cinnamon and ginger, in medium bowl.
- Spoon topping over fruit, patting down with back of spoon.
- Bake on bottom shelf of 375° F.
- Leave in oven 40 minutes or until top is browned.
- Let cool 30 minutes before serving.
- Dollop with low-fat vanilla yogurt, if desired.